I’m not dead y’all. I promise.
I think I’ll leave y’all with some random thoughts. I haven’t done that in forever.
So… what’s going on in the world?
- Well, there was that abortion doc that was murdered. I don’t get it. Defending the sanctity of life by killing someone? Yea, that makes all the sense in the world.
- Conan’s made his re-appearance this week. Thankfully, he hasn’t missed a beat.
- GM’s filing for bankruptcy. I owned a GM car. Not that I was trying to or anything, but let’s say that I didn’t cry when I totaled it and I don’t miss it.
- Summer officially began a week or two ago. I consider summer to begin the first time we hit 90.
- It’s hurricane season, so I’d better check Weather Underground. Nothing to worry about. Yet. Good.
- We’re doing non-religious music for choir at church. We’re doing a fundraiser dinner in September we’re calling “Pasta and Pucchini” or something like that. Basically we’re going to serve spaghetti and sing opera choruses. We’ll probably pay some voice majors from Lamar to come in and do some pieces too. It should be interesting.
- I don’t know why, but I’ve been wanting a massage really bad lately. I’ve never had one, but I’ve got a friend that does them. Maybe I shouldn’t talk to her as much. But she’s awesome and fun to talk to, so that won’t happen.
That’s all I got.
Post a Comment