Yes. That's right. Dog vomit. You'll see.
- Is it safe to say that the Mets have pulled off one of the most monumental
- Last night I was up a lot longer than I'd planned. Bruiser had been sleeping on my bed when he decided to throw up, so I had to run my sheets through the laundry. Fun fun fun.
- I've been tempted to make a joke about this sign on a message board or two, but I think it's probably just a little bit too edgy.
- Taffy's really clingy with my grandmother. It's driving her nuts right now that she's gone to Fort Worth for a funeral. Poor girl.
- The other kids aren't happy either of course, but they've been down this road before. They'll all be happy when she gets home Wednesday.
- Today Craig Biggio played his last game and another bit of my childhood died.
- The Texans are 2-2. They could be 4-0 if it wasn't for all the injuries that the team's suffered, but honestly I'm just happy they're not 0-4.
- David Carr may have a new jersey on, but he still sucks. 7 for 19 for only 40 yards in the third quarter. I'm just amazed he hasn't been sacked yet.
- Got to see a live hockey game last night. AHL preseason game between the Aeros and Rampage. Aeros won 5-4 and I got a game puck. Was a bit surprised they were using Wildcatters pucks and not Aeros ones, but I'm told that the 'Catters will have their 5th anniversary logo on the pucks this year so they were probably trying to just use up some of the old ones.
- Scrabulous is just about the biggest time-waster there is online.
I'm sure there's more I could say, but I didn't get enough sleep last night so cut me some slack.