One of the advantages of having Twitter is that I can send little tidbits that pop in my mind to it. Most of these are from there, but some don't.
- I've never watched the Sopranos, but if a show I loved ended like that I'd be pissed.
- The snooze button is only as good as the person working the alarm clock. I have a bad habit of turning the alarm off and rolling over.
- What are the odds that Paris stays in for the rest of her sentence?
- More importantly, what are the odds that they'll never let her out.
- Also, what are the odds that I'd get released for sobbing uncontrollably in jail? I think the odds of me getting my ass kicked for it are much stronger.
- Just wondering.... how do they determine if something has more cola taste than something else? Is there some sort of machine to measure that kinda stuff?
- Ever since I transferred a car to my name I've been getting junk mail about extended warranties. Like two a week. I wouldn't mind TxDOT selling my info near as much if they were using the money to, say, build the new alignment of US 69 or to finish up making I-10 three lanes each way all the way out to Houston.
- We need a name for a church softball team. The Blasphemers was rejected for some reason.
- Is it just me or should people who work in a pizza place tell you when your order will be ready when you're gonna pick it up? I swear they didn't the last time I ordered one.
Ok, so almost all of them came from Twitter over the last month.
I think I'll do this more.