I won't reveal too much of the plot but I'll drop some comments random thoughts style:
- Morgan Freeman's character Sloan is bad-ass, especially when he tells you to "shoot that motherfucker!"
- Watch the letters that fly off the keyboard when someone gets whacked upside the head with it.
- Fox (Angelina Jolie) is hot (in a somewhat freaky way). And Jolie's performance in this flick is pretty good.
- The special effects were awesome. Like The Matrix on crack awesome. I've never seen anything like them before.
- The plot was pretty strong for an action movie. Had a good story that had plenty of turns you weren't expecting to see happen.
All in all, this is an awesome flick. It's just as good as The Bucket List was to me, but for totally different reasons.
I'm giving it an 8 and telling y'all that it's worth every penny you'll spend to see it at the theater, as well as the gas you put in your car, the meal you eat, and anything else related to the experience you can think of, assuming you like action flicks.
So, yea, go see it. Like now.