So, earlier today I tweeted:
@AbbyNormal Should I type up my tater-tot casserole recipe?
By popular demand, I bring you tater tot casserole:
- Tater tots
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 medium onion
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
What you do:
- Cook meat and crumble over bottom of large casserole dish.
- Slice the onion and place on top of meat.
- Add celery soup, undiluted, and spread over onions.
- Place a layer of tater tots on top of the onions.
- Dilute the can of cream of mushroom soup with half a can of water and pour that on top.
- Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for an hour and 15 minutes.
I leave out the onions just because I’m not a huge fan of them, so whether or not you include them is up to you.
THanks for the wonderful recipe. It looks great and I've found that grandmother's recipes always turn out the best! It will grace our table this weekend!! Thanks so much for posting.
Thank you so much for doing this! I've been trying hard to find recipes that my boys can make for themselves. xoxo, @AbbyNormal... a.k.a.: Angela
Post a Comment