So, earlier today I tweeted:
@AbbyNormal Should I type up my tater-tot casserole recipe?
- Tater tots
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 medium onion
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
What you do:
- Cook meat and crumble over bottom of large casserole dish.
- Slice the onion and place on top of meat.
- Add celery soup, undiluted, and spread over onions.
- Place a layer of tater tots on top of the onions.
- Dilute the can of cream of mushroom soup with half a can of water and pour that on top.
- Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for an hour and 15 minutes.
I leave out the onions just because I’m not a huge fan of them, so whether or not you include them is up to you.