Ever since my grandmother broke her wrist last weekend I’ve been taking on a lot more duties around the house.
Cooking, cleaning, all that good stuff.
Last night I did one of the simplest dishes I know, “Italian chicken.” It was one of my favorites as a kid.
Here’s the recipe:
- Chicken breasts (or tenderloins)
- Italian salad dressing
Here’s what you do with it:
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Put your chicken in a casserole dish or bowl.
- Cover the chicken with the Italian dressing. You don’t have to drown it, just make sure it’s got a good bit on it.
- Bake until the chicken’s cooked through. About a half hour usually does the trick for tenderloins.
I’ve also tried marinating the chicken in the dressing overnight before cooking it. It’s good either way.
The chicken comes out juicy and oh so wonderful.