OK, maybe this'll kick up a little conversation... Maybe even a comment from the oh-so-shy Layla ;)
No, these aren't in order, just as they come to mind.
- Toby Keith - If you hadn't figured it out already...
- 3 Doors Down - Awesome band, and just as good live.
- Green Day - I've always liked them, but they didn't crack this list until I finally went out and bought American Idiot.
- Big & Rich - I just love their unique style.
- Nickelback - I'll admit it, Photograph made me cry. Not when I first heard it, but when I went back to Beaumont for the first time after Rita just to pick some stuff up and head back to Fort Worth. I was just close enough to Houston to start getting The Buzz and that song came on. Didn't realize until that moment just how much I missed being home.
- Norah Jones - Yea, I know. A shocker. The girl can sing though and her CD's are really relaxing, something I need a lot of sometimes.
- Trapt - Very underappreciated. I worked one of their concerts and was forced to hold the lead singer's butt during Headstrong so he didn't bust his head wide open standing on the barricade in front of the mosh pit.
I need to go pick up a few CD's sometime soon. I don't have any Hoobastank, but I like a lot of their songs. It's just me getting off my butt and going to FYE.
Any suggestions for me???