I was hoping that we'd have a better idea of where Gustav would be heading today.
So, it's just another day of wait and see.
We should have a much better idea of what we're looking at either Saturday night or Sunday morning once this thing enters the Gulf.
Also, I've made some arrangements for the blog to get a little fresh content if I should have to go. K T Cat has graciously accepted my invitation to guest blog if I have to evacuate the Justin's Random Thoughts Global Headquarters, an invitation I extended because I probably won't have much access to the interwebs in Fort Worth.
Hopefully it's not needed, but you never know.
Thank you K T!
I plan on updating tomorrow. We might be leaving then, but I'm thinking that how murky things look we'll probably wait until Sunday to make a decision.